The little things I live by. Although I wouldn't encourage anyone on taking late-night life advice from me ahaha. (But who am I kidding, it's only 12.30am)
2. Love your parents and treat them good because they're the only ones who will always be there.
3. Don't expect anything to last forever. Treasure everything good but don't cling onto something that's faded.
4. The above applies for friendships as well.
5. Don't look out for things you don't want or have to hear.
6. Don't try to force your opinions onto anyone else.
7. Let people do whatever they want to unless it's illegal or hurting someone else.
8. Always put in your best for everything you get a shot at. You won't regret it.
9. Be proud of who you are, unless 'who you are' is a selfish prick.
10. You are never alone.