something i wrote 4 fun.
Friends
I remember the time
When we were young
Friendly and innocent
when our friendship begun
Friendship isn't always a twosome
Ours was a four
The merrier
When more
2 boys and 2 girls
'what an odd group', others thought
but to prove them wrong
Was what we sought
Perhaps it was the differences
That made us the same
Or maybe our jokes and games
Which were nearly always lame
I'd always thought
That come what may
We'd always be
So bright and gay
Time passed
It's quick to fly
& before i knew it
2 years had gone by
We'd drifted apart
Somehow by then
It wasn't obvious
But we knew it was there
We girls kept to ourselves
The boys to themselves
Leaving those memories
Left behind on the shelves
We all knew our time together
Would bring the rumours
Although we knew
very well the do-ers
It was a great two years
I really thought so
But that was before
You got cold
Although we won't be
Friends Forever
I'll always remember
the 4 of us together =)
its true actually... the other gurl is nicole...
No comments:
Post a Comment