Sunday, August 16, 2009

i'm gonna be the love that's gonna last, & be the one that got your back~

I wanted you to be there when I fall,
I wanted you to see me through it all
I wanted you to be the one I loved
I wanted you, I- I wanted you
I wanted you to hold me in my sleep
I wanted you to show me what I need
I wanted you to know just how down deep
I wanted you, I- I wanted you

I Wanted You; Ina


i love R&B (:
rhythm & blues; feel the beat~

today was kinda mundane.
studied for chinese again. bleah.
early in the morning my dad was nagging me
about my horrible chinese.
c'mon la, english is so much easier T.T
maybe cos i grew up speaking english.
anyway i'm not the only one lor!
most people suck at one language
but are okay in the other too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GrkUNkEZ04

omg watch it, uber cute! :D
the song's Suddenly by Ina, one of my favourites too~
hahah.

ohyeah, i tried making a blogskin just now.
i always get tired of the blogskins i use easily,
so i figured out i might as well make em my own.
yep so i found a tutorial online & started doing it.
the end product: i screwed up.
LOL. i couldn't find the info parts, & the archives
had vanished. the blogger part was messy.
& i had no idea why there was a scrollbar there o.o
hahah. so wasted sia. spent like a few hours on it,
& poof, there goes my effort. bleah.

but nevermind, at least i had a taste of how
making blogskins are like (:
hahah blogskins reminds me of black sesame.
mainly cos of that day in Cool Creme.
daniel: 'eh what's BS?'
me: 'blogskin.'
then they started laughing,
& i asked what, & realised they were
talking about the order in front. LOL ._.
black sesame is disgusting.
i don't know why people still buy it.
hahah. the other flavours still okay.

BLUEBERRY rocks XD


yesterday was one hell of a emo day.
thanks, you two kind souls (:
& you're right, i did feel a lot better.

No comments: