Friday, July 2, 2010



C.N B.L.U.E <3

hello!
i think i haven't blogged for a week.
well, that's because my best friend, aka iPoddy,
got locked up by my mom. D:
depressing much.

B2ST = GROUP OF 6 AMAZING DANCERS.
that's all i have to say about K-pop today,
or else people will start killing me again.
happy now? cheh.

actually i don't know what to blog about,
so i shall go back to Youtube-ing!
-inserts Korean blabberings here,
since i know you probably won't read them-

hai, and i don't like GD, Taeyang, TOP,
V.I or D-Lite.

i only like Kwon Jiyong, Dong Youngbae,
Choi Seunghyun, Lee Seunghyun & Kang Daesung. ):

Cause I never saw it coming
I should've started running
A long long time ago
And I never thought I'd doubt you
I'm better off without you
More than you, more than you know
I'm slowly getting closure
I guess it's really over
I'm finally getting better
And now I'm picking up the pieces
I'm spending all of these years
Putting my heart back together
Cause the day I thought I'd never get through
I got over you.


the old songs are still the best ones.

~

No comments: