Thursday, August 19, 2010

Have you heard the news that you're dead?
No one ever had much nice to say
I think they never liked you anyway
Oh take me from the hospital bed
Wouldn't it be grand to take a pistol by the hand
And wouldn't it be great if we were dead?

I love MCRRRRRRRRR.
Mikey Way, why are you so hot?
HAHAHA. But whatever,
MCR makes awesome music.

Today i saw this handwritten slip of paper,
scotchtaped to a wall below my block.
'To the thief who stole my blue bike:
I didn't see you take it. But God has.
And you WILL be punished.'

like, o to the m to the g right?
I felt scared just by reading it!
And the WILL was even in caps & underlined.
Bet the thief feels scared as well.
I saw people stopping to read it curiously.
LOL. What a smart person who wrote that.
Sekali the next day he see his bike
back where it got stolen, totally safe and sound.

Ah, today's lessons were really fun :D
i'll probably blog about it tomorrow,
or maybe never. -shrug-
depends on my mood, hahaha.
Right now i wanna read the library books
i borrowed with lianne (:

oh and lastly,
thanks guys for keeping my cbox so alive!
The only people i'd like to shoo away
are the totally extra advertisers -.-
honestly, it's bloody irritating.
How do you make a cbox private?
K i'm off to delete & ban those asses.

~

No comments: