Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Youtubers vs Wattpaders

ahhh, why are Youtube and Wattpad users so different?
i mean just now i was watching this Steve Irwin video,
on how he died and whatever.
and on the comments page,
you do get the nice comments, like

"Dude i loved this guy. I always watched his show. When i was little like 7 i would go out looking for snakes and stuff just like Steve. When I heard this news i thought my parents were trying to play a horrible joke on my but it was true :( I feel bad for his family. R.I.P. Steve Irwin :(
Ashleighaatwood"

and

"I miss that man.
jiggerlicious"

or

"Omg i feel so sorry for his little daughter
LightBlueDiamondz"

but then you also get comments like

"Fucker had it coming....."

or

"Good for the ray against this nature molester"

i mean, i wasn't a big fan of Steve Irwin either,
but hello-oh. the dude's dead.
at least play nice, like seriously.

and on Wattpad you get people crying
their hearts out for fictional deaths.
(okay fine i'll admit i cried hard
when Riannan's little brother Max died)
and hey, these people don't even exist,
but you get a whole pageful of comments
about how sorry everyone is,
and how many tissues they used.

yet Youtubers laugh at a dead Australian man
they never even got to know.
i mean, what did he ever do to you?
nobody should be allowed to verbally assault
anybody they don't know, especially people
they've never even met in their lives.
(Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift
and the Jonas Brothers are exceptions.)

sigh, what is this world coming to?

but anyway, moving on.
I LOVE MITCH HEWER.
ahhhhh hot hot hot hot hot.

k i'm done.

~

No comments: