Monday, August 15, 2011

Dewey Finn: "Okay the first thing you do when you start a band is talk about your influences. So who do you like, Blondie?"
Marta: "Christina Aguilera."
Dewey Finn: "Who? No, come on. Shortstop?"
Leonard: "Puff Daddy."
Dewey Finn: "Wrong. Billy?"
Billy: "Liza Minnelli?"
Dewey Finn: "What? No! What are you- you guys, I'm talking about bands that rock! Led Zeppelin!"
-class stares-
Dewey Finn: "Don't tell me you guys never got the Led out."
-stares-
Dewey Finn: "Jimmy Page, Robert Plant? Ring any bells?"
"..."
Dewey Finn: "Okay what about Sabbath? AC/DC...? Motorhead?? OH WHAT DO THEY TEACH IN THIS PLACE?!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I laugh everytime I watch that part.
Seriously, I cannot think of anyone more suited for Dewey Finn than Jack Black.
They're sooo similar. Love School of Rock!

So I'm at Starbucks alone now, studying. Prelims 3 start tomorrow. D:
Alrighty, back to mugging. Haha

BYE

~

No comments: