Wednesday, August 28, 2013

And maybe someday, I'll be something more

It was close to 3pm just now and I was thinking if I should go out to town and get my caffeine fix at Epilogue and I simply couldn't decide until I looked out my window and realised it was going to pour. And then there was lightning and thunder and there was no way I was going to stay home alone in a thunderstorm. I'm a chicken when it comes to things like these.

So I grabbed some clothes and my bag and went downstairs and had late lunch- fish fillet curry rice which was not bad + they gave a lot- then I took a train to town.

Prelims are next week ahhhhh. Actually for some reason I'm not that stressed out. Yet. I think I'm too tired to be stressed anymore, even though I sleep real early compared to some of my friends. I turn in at about 11 to 11.30pm every night. I'm a morning person you see.

Anyways, point form because I'm lazy.

1. New favourite song is Sleepwalking by Bring Me The Horizon

2. Just found out Bring Me The Horizon is coming to Singapore October 16th. Hold me while I sob my heart out (because I can't go, not because I can go)

3. Had dinner with wumsy on monday and it was awesome hahaha love her to the moon and back. Ate at Thai Express and I was dying from my tom yum soup since I'm really bad at spicy foods but I managed to finish it!! Yay me! Ate 2 bowls of rice and had ice-cream after that. Both Jiams and I were amazed by my appetite that night. Can't wait till after As so we can stay out longer instead of just having irregular 3-hour meetups on schooldays.

4. As of 29th august, it's 71 days to the end and 90 days to the end. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I'm so scared to face failure again. I remember when I thought I wouldn't do that badly for Os and then... :( Sigh.

5. For the first time I'm having doubts about what I really want to do with my life. I was always pretty sure I wanted to go to mass comm but suddenly I don't really know anymore. I feel so lost.

6. Today was our last day of school until after prelims. Well, technically that was yesterday since we didn't have lessons today. I'm so happy!!!! No school omg

7. Run out of things to say.

BYE

No comments: