Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Animal nitrate



Hello!

I've been procrastinating on blogging, but I guess I have to cos idw to look back and be like what the heck happened in January 2017

So hi, future me! Life has been... quite the same since December. One highlight is that I currently don't have much to do at all for my internship. That's aside from working from home. I love my internship.

So technically I have a lot of free time. I feel like I should be doing something productive like brushing up on my bass or picking up a new skill, but the other part of me is like, you'll never get to enjoy such a nice long break once you start working!

Highlights of the month include buying a new bass bag and selling my old fender one. I also got my bass set up with this guitar tech guy that is so low profile he doesn't have a Facebook page but someone set one up with details on how to contact him. LOL. He's rated 5 stars on the page, and reviews say he's the best guitar tech in Singapore.

Went down to his shop in penin, and it's like a super tiny workspace about half of the usual shop unit area. But he was super friendly and got my bass done in 40 mins for less than the market rate. Totally 5 stars material.

Another highlight is me buying an mp3 player to use in Germany, for all the long hours of travelling. It's a sansa clip sport!! They don't sell it in Singapore anymore but I found someone on carousell who imports them from the US hehe.

Chinese new year is this weekend! It's super early this year. I rmb as a teenager I used to hate chinese new year. It's definitely evidenced in my 2008-2010 February posts.

I'm just looking forward to all the good food. Hehe.

Oh and the video above is a song I really like from Basement. I don't think it's my favourite, but I LOVE the vibe. Need more songs like that in my life. Also googled gigs in europe 2017 and Basement is playing in the UK but on like 1 March omg whyyyy. I really wanna see them live ugh

Okay back to surfing youtube

No comments: