yo ppl, STEP UP BY SAMANTHA JADE ROCKS!!
XDD im obssessed with it,
esp cos of the tune and the lyrics.
lol damn nice la. heard it from Step Up the movie =)
the beginning of the song sucks,
but once samantha jade starts singing
then ok liao. very nice, must listen!! haha.
Lyrics:
Boy, no matter what we go through,
you step up I'll step up too,
It don't matter what the haters say
As long as you're my boo
No matter how hard it gets
This love will have no regrets
As long as when we stepping on the dance floor
Its me and you
Feel the rhythm of the beat, that's my heart,
Cupid shot me with an arrow from the start
And you know that it's your love that's got me trapped
Everytime I try to leave, you bring me back
So much harder at times I cried a river
You dried my eyes and brought me back to laughter
And when I lay next to you I wanna wake up
And when I break up, it's only to make up
Boy, no matter what we go through
You step up I'll step up too
It don't matter what the haters say
As long as you're my boo
No matter how hard it gets
This love will have no regrets
As long as when we stepping on the dance floor
It's me and you
And if we don't step up
We'll lose our groove
So confused, don't know which way to move
Hold my hand and let me know that you feel me too
Look into my eyes and tell me
Baby I love you
You'll never get wet
Cos I'll be your umbrella
And we can make it through any kind of weather
If you step up I'll step up
Boy, cos I'm trying to be with you forever
Boy, no matter what we go through
You step up I'll step up too
It don't matter what the haters say
As long as you're my boo
No matter how hard it gets
This love will have no regrets
As long as when we stepping on the dance floor
It's me and you
And when the symphony plays
I feel my feet lifting from underneath
You grab my hand, spin me around
And right before I fall
You catch me and you say
Baby, it'll be okay
Just look into my eyes and we will make another day
Boy, no matter what we go through
You step up I'll step up too
It don't matter what the haters say
As long as you're my boo
No matter how hard it gets
This love will have no regrets
As long as when we stepping on the dance floor
It's me and you
Boy, no matter what we go through
You step up I'll step up too
It don't matter what the haters say
As long as you're my boo
No matter how hard it gets
This love will have no regrets
As long as when we stepping on the dance floor
It's me and you
Step up~
Boy, no matter what we go through
You step up I'll step up too
It don't matter what the haters say
As long as you're my boo
No matter how hard it gets
This love will have no regrets
As long as when we stepping on the dance floor
It's me and you
lol i typed the entire thing out. XD
its like i cant get the song outta my mind.
anw today was fun! =)
kinda glad that phuay geok, daine and vanessa
persuaded me not to pon cca ysd
cos turns out today was the syf
then supporters who want to go
can pon 4 periods of morning lessons today leh!!
haha im desperate to get out of school.
then daine, jerome and i were the only sec2s who went.
planned to throw the paper in jerome's hair
somewhere around the journey,
but we never got the chance. haha.
the syf play was quite good actually,
the costumes damn nice and their clarity
of speech was great compared to
the anglo chinese something boys' school's
performance that we watched after
watching our own play.
wah the boys' sch play sucked, lol.
super boring. too many lines liao,
and cant hear properly what they saying.
then they so poor thing lol,
cos no girls, so some of them must act
as the female roles. and they looked so gay. XD
then reached back sch around 10.30am.
we all decided to slack in the pas until recess. haha.
then jerome suggested that we go back hcl class
just in time when huanglaoshi says "class stand",
then we can piss her off. lol so we went in,
but were 5 seconds too early.
anw then class ended liao,
and went to recess with the 2Dians.
pe was fun, the chanbara was not bad.
the instructor guy quite funny.
he made christine cry. lol.
whatever la, she damn ____ sia,
forgot what, he just teased her only,
she started crying like crap.
whole face wrinkled up like her nickname
and down came the tears.
lol then the boys were like laughing
and telling him, 'eh look at her,'
and he turned around and was like,
'oh my God, she's really crying!'
-stunned and amused face-
lmao, damn funny, his reaction.
anw im gonna go bloghopping liao,
enjoy your weekend ppl.
so pok, next week got maths and hcl test. che.
No comments:
Post a Comment