Saturday, June 11, 2011

"And you're gonna be a funny little footnote on my epic ass."

Soooo.

I'm sitting in my bed now feeling super tired and all I wanna do is crash down and sleep my night away, but my hair's wet. So yeah. Sometimes I wish I could have a skinhead like Daughtry. >:D But nah. I'd look terrible bald.

It's 12.02am now. Came home at 11.30pm after an absolutely fun night out with the Twitter buddies: @omgtania, @rundownhills, @fuehfueh, @ahhmily, @kysherz. Namely Tania, Lianne, Christine, Emily, Zijun. We went to this bbq Tania's family organised. I didn't feel like going initially, but boy am I glad I went!

My day started out horrible, with my brother and mother waking me up at like 9. I get cranky when I suffer from a lack of sleep. Then I went for my piano lesson which was a freaking two hours where my teacher said I have to work really hard for my upcoming Grade 8 exam. Halfway through, my brother also called because he wanted to bring his laptop out and very rudely asked if I needed it during the afternoon. Selfish piece of lard.

And he talking real loudly and my piano teacher could hear every word. And y'know, the way siblings argue with each other might seem amusing to outsiders. So he was sniggering away. Embarrassing.

So I decided I needed to go out. The bbq was a blast. LOL. None of us did anything much actually, maybe only Christine. We were sitting around eating, taking lots of pictures, hanging at the playground and playing on the swings like we've never been on one, chatting and playing Cheat after.

I won Cheat for the very first time in my life. HAHA.

Loved today! And it was my first time out with this group. (After-school lunches don't count) We should do it again sometime soon!

Nyahaha. I'm going to sleep now. Heck it if my hair's still wet, I'm going to fall asleep anytime now.

BYE

~

No comments: