Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Can't Stop - Ne-Yo #nowplaying

Put your pictures away
Anything that might bring up memories of the days
And the nights we spent in love
You were my favourite song
Baby tell me why we had to turn the radio off

Girl, I ain't trippin on you, I'm just fine
You hardly ever even cross my mind
And even though a blind man could look in my face
And just know that that's a lie
I'm barely treading water, sayin I'm alright

~

Ne-Yo writes the best songs. Which is why I simply can't understand what happened to him lately. Give Me Everything sounds like he lost a great deal of musical genius. And, featuring Pitbull? That's no better than Chris Brown and Justin Bieber doing that collab. What is the world coming to? NE-YO, YOU'RE NE-YO. I'm sure you can do better than that!

So anyways. School ends in two days or so. About time, man. 12 weeks of school has driven me nuts. And I'll bet the teachers are gonna pile up homework on us during that precious two weeks' break we have. Holidays? -snort- Yeah, right. Sometimes I wish I wasn't born in Singapore.

Already I have homework for every single subject but Chinese. Why not just give us the time to start studying for Prelims 2? Well but then again, I'm wasting time blogging, aren't I?

Ugh. I'll best be on my way out.

BYE

~

No comments: