Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Morning everyone! I'm currently at a bus stoo waiting for Xuemin so we can walk into school together. (that sounds lame) Anyway, I'm soooooo sorry I haven't updated in like ages! And if you remember, I did warn you guys that I might be too busy to update regularly once JC started! ;)
I really miss my carefree life during the holidays. Actually, JC life isn't that bad, but maybe it's because it's only March. Other than very little free time to do much other than homework, it's pretty okay. Did I mention I'm in the guitar ensemble? It's actually pretty fun, oh and my class is the bomb. They're awesome :)
I had a 2D1N guitar camp friday to saturday. I think overall it was okay. I didn't like night games, but I did enjoy watching movies hahaha and amazing race on saturday. I have another camp coming up, it's for J1s and I hope it'll be loads of fun!
My class is performing for Soul Night; I shan't say what we're gonna be doing here, but we'll be singing. We got through auditions, 12 were selected out of 40, so that's great!
Alright, Xm is here, gotta go!
BYE
~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment