Friday, May 18, 2012

Sorry honey but I'm passing up; now look this way

Starbucks on a hot day :)

Y'know, I'm actually starting to feel the pressure set in for my SAs. For CAs it didn't feel so bad because it was only a few chapters for each subject but now I'm so lost in every subject. In class I just can't seem to focus, I'm lagging behind in homework and I just feel so tired everyday.

The worst part of school is not PE lessons now (did I mention I got a Gold for my NAPFA test? I'm so proud of myself! The last time I got a Gold was like in primary school!) it is in fact Math lectures. During past Math lectures I would dream about taking my bright yellow math book and flinging it far far away from me... (and I'd probably whack someone right in the head during the process, given my terrible aiming)

Now, I've surrendered to the fact that I'll probably never understand a single thing in math lectures. I simply sit there and copy everything our lecturer writes down on her smartscreen. It makes me a much happier person, and also helps preserve my brain cells.

And, the weather's not helping either. It's the middle of May and the summertime of all summertimes in sunny little Singapore. When I'm outside, I sometimes wonder if I have higher odds of melting into a puddle or evaporating into thin air. Yes, it's that bad. Screw the weather :(

I know I moan about this in almost every post but seriously I miss secondary school!! I miss everything being so simple and everyone being much less judgemental and learning being much more fun. I miss my sec4 class too. I miss little Lifang who'd always be there for me! I still call her once in a while and we chat for close to an hour every time though we can never find time to meet up :'(

I also miss Yueyao! Thanks to her, I never really had a bad day in upper sec. I don't think I'll ever find someone as funny as her; sometimes I feel like all I ever do with her is laugh!

Ok enough with the sad stuff haha. Batam OCIP trip with #12S16 is tomorrow :) We've been doing a lot of preparation for the trip because we'll be visiting an orphanage. Today me and the sexy bitches Huiyi and Divika stayed back in class to wrap goodie bags for the 45 kids we'll be meeting. And btw I'm not kidding, our whatsapp group name is really the Sexy Bitches.

It was so fun haha we played music and worked like a factory. We started off dumping all the goodies from their respective packets onto a row of tables, and then picking them out into 45 bags from there. It was crazy when we first opened up everything; the tables were just covered in all sorts of candy *__*

Huiyi and I also planned to go to Temasek Poly after we were done because there was some sort of fair there and her friends were there, but sadly we were too late, the whole thing closed at 5 :( So when we were done I lugged a humongous bag of some of the goodie bags home while Huiyi took home two bags, poorthing!

We were really lucky Wenfu came up to the classroom to say hi while we were packing up and we got him to take one bag home haha, otherwise I would've been lugging two big bags of goodie bags home and idk how I would've managed because one was really bad enough :/

Before that, while we were in class doing the goodie bags I looked out the window and saw him downstairs so I popped my head out and yelled 'WENFU!' before ducking behind the window. It felt so nostalgic for a second because I used to do that all the time in AHS ahaha (ok I need to stop linking everything back to sec school)

So yes, I got stared at all the way from the time I left the classroom to at the bus stop to on the bus to walking home because the bag full of goodie bags I was carrying was simply huge haha.

Not to mention the weather made me want to kill a chicken. All the way home, I felt like I had so much in common with an ice cube in an oven. It's so hot, there's actually a haze hovering outside in the distance when I look out my window sigh.

On a more serious note, I'm sure everyone who's Singaporean has read about (or at least heard about) the major accident involving a speeding Ferrari at midnight and two innocent people in a cab.

Scary how life just gets taken away like that. One second you're here and the next second you're not. I bet the poor Japanese girl in the back of the taxi didn't even see what was coming.

Lesson learnt: Life is short guys. Live to the fullest, be happy and make the best out of everything.

Have a great weekend everyone! I'm sure I'll have lots of fun with 12S16 in Batam :)

BYE

~

No comments: