Sunday, May 6, 2012

I miss you.

Morning everyone! I feel sad that I've kinda lost the motivation to blog. I mean, I've had this blog since I was 13 and there's really so many memories I've all just written down here. I would never close my blog, but then I just don't have the urge to blog anymore haha I really don't know why.

In the past I would get home from school and the first thing I would do was to go online and blog all about my day, like what fun things me and my friends got up to in various lessons. Then I'd blog about my after-school outings with classmates, and when I got bored on the weekends I'd just blog as well. 

Well, back then, I actually felt like I had a life I guess. I miss those carefree lower sec days so much :'( Nowadays school takes up most of the day. The only times when I actually feel like I have a life is probably when I go out after sundown on wednesdays to meet Jiams at kembangan, and we just walk around watching people play basketball, or lie on the open ground admiring stars.

Even when I go to town I feel like I can't really enjoy myself; I randomly wonder if there's any undone homework lolol #nerd And anyways, I feel like going to town is getting boring. All the clothes don't really appeal to me, and I feel like it's a waste of time, so I guess now I'm just going to head to town only when I want to buy an album or visit peninsula for band merch.

Last but not least, I know this is really random, but I want to do a bucket list. Don't worry guys, I'm definitely not suicidal or anything like that, I just feel like writing one and there's really no harm in doing it so why not make one?

1. Watch you me at six perform Crash live
2. Go to Belleville, New Jersey, USA
3. Do a Free Hugs Day
4. Visit an african savannah
5. Keep a pet pig
6. See a real farm

I know the list is really short haha but I'll keep adding things when I think of them.

And this is excluding everything I want to do that's related to music, like go to a hundred concerts, hug Gerard Way, watch I.aM.mE live and all that, as well as travel to various parts of the world because I assume that's what everyone wants to do before they depart the world, right?

And I think most teenagers would say they'd want to get wasted, try cocaine, get arrested or some other crazy thing like that, but I don't think I'd want to do any of that. Yeah I know, what a hardcore teenager I am.

Right, so there's that. I'm going to do my homework, there's a ton of it this long weekend. :(

Smile everyone.  -hugs-

BYE

~

No comments: