Sunday, July 14, 2013

I'll throw my arms around you darling, and we'll turn to ashes

Pictures from 6th July, saturday. 

Tania invited lianne and i to her parents' condo unit to stayover for a night!! Her family doesn't live there but they own the unit and are going to rent it out soon. So there's water and electricity but no furniture. The condo's at Marymount and it was kinda inaccessible, there weren't a lot of facilities around but we were still really excited cause it's been a long time since we had a stayover together. Plus we planned to buy booze that night HAHA

Running away from home






After a lot of rushing around we went to Bugis for Christine's birthday dinner... One hour late hahaha oops


Nando's! Yummy chicken






Initially it was just 6 of us girls taking a picture then one by one the poly kids crashed it and soon it became like 


Hahaha. 

Was good meeting Christine's poly friends though it actually made me kind of sad (LOL) to see how carefree and fun they seem to be while I'm slogging away in JC. I remember wanting to quit school last year to go to either Lynchua or Christine's course, so it really made me wonder how different I'd be if my parents hadn't stopped me and I'd joined C's course and prolly been on the opposite side of the dinner table that day. Interesting huh





Bought booze from Bishan and went back to the condo. Got pretty drunk haha. At first Lianne and I were drinking more than Tania was, so Tania was chiding us for being 'weak' and all that so we said 'you drink more lah' and she ended up taking home the trophy for most drunk that night. She couldn't even stand straight and she was drunk-texting her friends till 4am hahahaha


Had to get up at 7am bc i promised my dad to go to the fish farm with him. Tania couldn't wake up so only Lianne walked me to the mrt (another piece of evidence of her degree of wastedness the night before). 

It was a wasted day at the farm though cause I just sat at the steps leading to the boat and slept most of the afternoon away. Good thing I didn't drop into the sea. 

Ok homework time sighpie BYE

No comments: