Thursday, July 25, 2013

There is more to this I know

1. Wanted to make a Tonight Alive cover but my mom came home :(

2. My Say No To Caffeine Week plan didn't work. The morning after my previous blog post, Lum and Sj and I had Subway for breakfast before school cause it was a late day and Sj said her tea was really good and I tried a sip and ended up having half the cup. 


Lum's face in this omg HAHAHA


Anyways, time for some random photos taken over the course of the past 2 weeks or so


My classmates and I really love tea


So many things wrong with this picture. 
1. The auntie accidentally photobombing
2. Sj using her hand to make a 'flame' but none of us realised it was a vulgar sign then
3. The fork acting as the candle
4. The 'cake' is actually a mousse divika made that ended up being Xinyi's impromptu belated birthday cake


Domino's some random day after school with greedy pigs Lum, Sj and Dom



Noodles me and Tania cooked at her house! It was yumz





Last friday during physics when everyone was pigging out on chips and sweets



Bryan's birthday cake! His bday was on sat and the class celebrated it on friday






Studied at T3's starbucks after sch ended with Lum and Sj


Yummy



Sj came over cause we were going to tamp together later but I had to charge my dying phone first


This was the sinful cup of tea

No comments: