2. Currently at starbucks. I always decide to give their drinks + CBTL's drinks "just one more try" but they always end up disappointing me "just one more time" so. Last drink! 😡 I don't know why these coffee chains are so popular. There's a hundred and one neighbourhood cafes with much better coffee and tea than them.
3. Got new earphones. I wish they still sold the Panasonic ones, they were sooooo good. The bass was crazy, even with the right ear spoilt the left was still enough to make me feel like I'm in paradise when I listen to Give It Lift Off. So I bought Phillips again, packaging said "Dynamic bass" and "extra bass sound" but it's still quite shit compared to my old Panasonic ones. Maybe I should've tried Sony instead.
4. I got Tumblr finally! My friends who have Tumblr have been telling me to get it. And I was so not disappointed omg it is a haven for me. I followed 37 random users like I literally just searched "bands" and followed the first 37 who popped up and all the gifs and cool stuff and quotes and amazing pictures omg. I cannot.
5. I am so very excited for Mayday Parade coming next year AHHHHHH
No comments:
Post a Comment