Thursday, December 19, 2013

I really really wanna get a job. Bored to death these days. Applied for a few jobs already and only one place responded :( went for the interview today with wums, hope they hire me! If not we'll be back to square one.

I'll be posting pictures from Morocco. This is Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3, according to the tour itinerary. Flew from Changi Airport to Dubai Airport to Mohamed V Airport at Casablanca, Morocco. Day 3 was a rest day for us to get adjusted to the 8-hour time difference. Spent the night in Casablanca, and in the afternoon we drove to the city Rabat.

The Dubai Airport is really quite nice, I think it's one of the top airports in the world. But it's humongous and on the way back when we were all weary and rushing for our last flight it proved quite exhausting running around the airport.




















No comments: