Sunday, June 7, 2015

Resistance

Oh my, haven't blogged in forever


Only my ex-bandmates ... hahaha
I'm really happy that we still keep in touch

Was clearing my piano bench which has >10 years' worth of junk in there, and found this omgg

There's even stationery inside! I cannot
Zi char with lianne emily and christine!

The aftermath


I definitely have wayyy too much Subway

A nicer photo of the zi char from wednesday LOL
Sneaked off to take a toilet selfie on my first day of work -black moon face-

I am terrible at folding these tissue-cutlery thingies HAHA just look at that

Interesting milk tea which definitely wasn't worth the ~$5 it cost though it tasted good

Was starving cos I didn't eat anything for 6 hours at work, but I still couldn't finish my dinner either #firstworldpains


#reppin at work

Expo was having a food fair and there was cup corn, I couldn't resist

One of the girls asked me wasn't I hungry on my first day of work, and I sheepishly said yeah
And now somehow the whole cafe knows I was hungry on my first day of work so everyone has been feeding me tons of things... not that I'm complaining

That's chilled angel hair pasta (can't remember the full name) and it was actually not bad sia. It's about $10.90 I think? Was also my first ever meal at the cafe haha I had never eaten there prior to starting work at the place.

Shroomy Flatties (???)
Also tasted surprisingly delish

Got to dabao this home cos they wanted to clear stock haha

My morning kawfee before the Amplified outing

The only picture we took at Sentosa :( heat was crazy! But we had a ton of fun nonetheless

I only regret not taking more pictures and not bringing an extra set of clothes cos nobody said we were gonna swim but we all ended up in the water anyways

For some reason we started having a serious exco meeting while in the sea LOL and ended up getting out of the water to have a legit cca meeting on a Sentosa beach

Somebody even took out a file, papers and a pen to take minutes hahaha I kennut (later received minutes from 'the Sentosa meeting' via email as well)

Teochew lunch with fam the next day (Vesak Day) at MacPherson yayyyy



This is a shark's head! Meat tasted a lot like jelly / soft bone though

  
Full moon at 5.30pm one day

Wednesday lunch with da babes before work

Day 2 of being well-fed at the cafe: had a full lunch earlier with L and T, but a coworker bought lunch for everyone and included my share, so I had a second lunch hahaha

Then he insisted I try a drink so I got a latte (actually not bad as well wow would've preferred it slightly stronger though)

And later he gave me an apricot muffin which was super good, I don't even know how but it was

Legit 3-course meal that day LOL

Anyone who has been to a concert will know

LOL for dem homophobes

Friday supper with L and T: T got her necklace stuck in L's car door while going into the car LOL




Had bingsu at Nunsongyee which I feel is pretty overrated cos it's just ice, condensed milk and some topping
Tasted meh

Round 2 of supper LOL the gluttony is real

I got prata cos I'm boring like dat and they shared butter chicken and naan


If you look closely at Tania's face in this panorama.....






























































































































































































HAHAHAHA

cannot get over it

No comments: