Friday, May 29, 2015

Look back to the first time

Hellooo

Oh my goodness, one month of summer break is over. I KENNUT

:(

Twas been a pretty happening week! (well as compared to the rest of May where I just whiled my time aimlessly away)

Went for a job interview at a cafe on Monday and basically got hired on the spot. The whole interview took less than 5min LOL I don't even think it was an interview actually. Felt more like the guy just asked me to come down so he could take down my particulars. I arrived less than ten minutes before we were supposed to meet at 2pm, and we were done at 2pm hahahaha

Walked past Subway and decided to lunch there and get my kawfee to celebrate finally finding a job (albeit almost a whole month after finals ended hahaha)

Found a buyer for my piano, and thought she was a uni student at first because she couldn't come down any earlier than 6pm so I assumed she had work or internship or something. But the doorbell rang and I opened it to find a girl in secondary school uniform LOL

Plus she said she was going to bring 'movers' with her so I thought she hired professional guys, but... next to her were her grandfather, a girl and three boys from her secondary school LOL so cute

They were honestly quite rough with my piano, understandably cos it was heavy and they were young boys, but watching them move it felt quite heartpain :( also my piano has been with me since I was P2 and it felt quite weird to see it go. Even weirder to imagine it in someone else's house, and that person using it haha

But oh well, she seemed like a really nice girl. I'm quite sure my piano has gone to good hands :) #pun unintended

Met hotbabes at night for dinner (yay long time no see) - zi char at Aljunied/Geylang's Penang Seafood Restaurant. It was not bad! We got sambal kangkong (yumz but quite oily), salted egg shrimp (this was super yumz), ha cheong kai (cos what is zi char without ha cheong kai) and fu yong egg.

After that we went to have Rocher beancurd

The way there and back was super -___- though because all the chi ko peh uncles in Geylang were staring at us and some even talked loudly about us?? Wth seriously

Em and Christine weren't really bothered by it but me and Lianne felt like pointing middle finger

Had my first day of work yesterday at the cafe- was less tiring than I expected actually, but still tiring. F&B is no joke. Had the misfortune of meeting a super anal customer too. I realized there are some people out there who really don't know how to lighten up/be patient, which is sad. But for the most part, people were generally really nice :)

Starting my second day of work laterz

Can't wait for the weekend cos no work yayyyy

Also meeting some of the amplified exco (most of whom I'm closer with yay) to go to Sentosa on Sunday!

ok bye gotta get ready for work

No comments: