Hello!
I think I'm starting to lose the motivation to blog, after more than seven years :(
School is starting soon again omg whyyyy nooooo
Kinda excited for Year 2, but sian at the thought of studying hahaha I'm so lazyyy
Busy week ahead- got jam sesh on wednesday, going logs shopping with the fellow loggies on thursday, work on friday and saturday, and then mock gig on sunday with the seniors to learn how to set up and mix sound yay gonna be so funnnnn
Also it's my last week of work, pretty sad cos I've just started to settle in and have fun, and now I have to leave :/ should have applied to work there earlier instead of rotting away at home for one month after last sem ended hahaha oops
But it's been a really great time working at fArt tArtz cafe :)) I've met so many nice people, learnt lots of new things about f&b, and ate so much free food omg. I get fed so well every time I go to work hahahaha I love ittt. And the coffee is amazeballs. Would totally go back there for the coffeeeee.
Sighpie why does time fly so fasttttttttt
Went back to tolido's espresso nook, had a carbonara this time which was actually pretty good
And of course, kawfee
And me
My new love- tom yum u-mian
Decided to cook one fine day when I had nothing to do
Looks good doesn't it! But tasted quite awful LOL
I put too much sauce in + I found out for myself why people don't mix potatoes and tomato sauce... it tasted pretty weird hahaha
LOL #word
Yummy YTF with the rents at katong before they went to watch Jurassic World with Gold Class tickets that my cousin gave my mom for her birthday last year
Standard colour combi whenever I have tea/coffee with my parents cos we always order the same thing
This is a really bad photo but my dad kept saying it was a nice shot LOL
#dadsarethebest
And then... found this mofo on my cupboard one night -cries-
Don't have insecticide in my house so we do it the traditional way- by newspaper.
But didn't manage to kill it and it ran off so I ended up sleeping with the lights on for the next few nights
Free soy bean at Bedok on a saturday out with Jiams!
Freebie again at starbucks haha
Sidenote: decided to give starbucks a try again after so long... nope
Nakhon for dinner yayzzzz
Ah balling ginger soup my favvv
But omg it was mega spicy
Mofo appeared in my room for the third time but fortunately got KO-ed with one huge newspaper smack, this time it was super bold and flew around my table, landing on my laptop and other things omg I nearly peed myself
I have since purchased a can of insecticide
My $12.80 brunch at working title yay I polished the plate clean
potatoes are a way of life
Late dinner with L and T! I love meeting them hahaha we don't do anything except eat and then go slack somewhere but we always laugh ourselves silly
HAHA love how this is candid
Yummy mango jar tart from work at cafe
I remember eating a lot of food that day and surprising everyone with my huge appetite LOL oops true colours revealed
So cute omg why are dogs so precious
Andddd that's it folksssss
I'm sorry, I do realize how boring my blog is these days HAHA hopefully it's just a phase?? :(
The next time I blog I might already have started school omg cries




























1 comment:
its alright...maybe posting up a picture of me will make your blog more appealing? HAHA nah i kid! keep on blogging hui yi still reads it!!
Post a Comment