Friday, August 7, 2015
Remind us all of what we used to be
omg, the 2008 feels. I think I can understand now why people get so nostalgic about music of their youth as they age.
So we're basically at the end of summer break.
I'm glad to say that I had a wonderful three months!!! Can't really express or summarize in words how much fun I've had, but anyways, just really thankful for the break. Spent so many days just lazing around doing nothing + catching up with friends + listening to good music and just enjoying life in general. And at the same time I got to work the most fun job I've ever worked too.
Three more days of freedom and then it's back to studying :'( kind of excited to see what the new sem will bring, but also feeling like :((( at the thought of studying, and exams.......
Ok bye cos I've nothing more to say hahahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment