Tuesday, December 22, 2015
3/4
Hi everyone!
Can't believe you're still here checking up on my super dead blog... wow. Thank you for your dedication :')
Still too lazy to upload all my pictures hehe so just gonna update yall in point form about the more major things that have happened so far in my life.
1. Nothing much has been going on after finals actually, except for my Bangkok trip with my friends from JC. It was my first time travelling alone without any parents or 'adults' tagging along (so weird to say this since I'm already 20) So yup, just 100% friends.
There were seven of us and honestly sometimes I think the group was too big, but it's all good, we did fine and all had fun :) really glad to discover that my friends make awesome travel buddies.
Just glad that the guys and girls slept in separate rooms because the boys turned theirs into a pig sty.
Will elaborate more on the trip when I upload pics. Which might be a really long time later...
2. I applied for a hostel room and managed to secure one! Hehe. No more late nights spent travelling home, yaysies. I get more free time and study time which is great cos I'm way more productive studying in school than at home. But I guess the downsides are that I have to do my own laundry, find my own food on weekdays etc. Then again, it's also a good opportunity for me to learn to be more independent, because...
3. I got into SEP!!! -throws confetti- Got my second choice which is Konstanz University. It's a beautiful place (but then again most places in Germany are probably beautiful) that overlooks Lake Constance. It's also only 4km from Switzerland. Lum (hello Lum!) has been joking that I can run there if I want to. My mum also has an ease of heart now cos it's quite a safe area, far away from all the major cities in Germany. Super excited to go on SEP :) It's a wonderful opportunity and I'm thankful for it.
4. Today is also results day. I did a lot better than last sem which was a pleasant surprise. Also managed to pull my cap up by a bit tho I'm still in the same range. My grades aren't stellar by any means, but I'm happy with them, which is what matters :)
5. Random fact: Been sitting alone in the CAC clubroom for a couple hours now just listening to music and blogging LOL. But I'm not that weird to have come all the way to school for no reason of course. Later is Jam Night yay and I'm just a little early... by four hours... ahahaha
I'm actually prepared for Jam Night for once. Learnt MIA by a7x (it's the video right above) yayy. It's a super fun song to play with a lot of interesting rhythms, and it alternates between 3/4 and 4/4, ooh my favourite. Excited to jam later :)
ok BYE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
PLS BLOG YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE 2015
Post a Comment