Monday, December 7, 2015
Hear you me
The photos can't seem to load, so here's a nice song I like to listen to before I sleep.
So finally, finals are over!!!! The one or two days after my last paper I felt the familiar relief and relished finally being able to do all the things I wanted to do, and at my own leisure, with so much time to kill, but now I'm starting to be bored hahaha
Soo for lack of more meaningful things to blog about, lemme just chronicle the last few weeks, from where I left off.
Err, don't really remember what I did in week 13. Prolly just attended lectures and tutorials as usual. 2303 tutor requested to take a photo with us hahaha so cute. Never had a tutor do that- usually they just give little speeches and final exam pointers, maybe hints if you're lucky, then they attempt to say bye to us in the most dignified and least awkward way possible
German lecturer brought German cakes for us on our Friday and last lecture! They were delicious omg. One was marble cake and the other I forgot, but I remember I preferred this and it tasted lemony. Hehe yums
Also got back a bunch of graded assignments and our final exam paper. Don't remember the other grades (prolly didn't do so well hahahaha) but I scored 8% above the average for my final paper! Was so happy cos I camped in the studio and had an hour of sleep the night before the final, and felt super groggy during the paper.
Reading Week was spent travelling to school every day, to and fro, to study in the clubroom with the cca mates. I wasn't stressed at all this finals period, and I guess it's prolly partly due to that- having study buddies. Dunno if it's a good or bad thing. But I did feel stressed that I wasn't stressed.
The travelling was not so much of a big deal compared to the shitty food at YIH... :( It's so bad I kennut. Had to eat there every day of the week too because everything else was so far out. Never again.
Also, made the mistake of deciding to study for my arts gem (Pirates, Oceans and the Maritime World) only the day before the exam. I couldn't finish studying :( Pretty sure I wrote a bunch of nonsense.
All my core mod papers were admittedly doable. Which I guess is a bad thing :( Time to pray to the bell curve god.
Anyways, time to sleeppppp. So tired from watching nothing but online movies and Friends all day long. Hehe
#goodlife
Good night friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment