Monday, November 7, 2016

And now my fears, they come to me in threes

Wth is it really the last week of school?

Currently in the yih study room and the weather is so nice and cooling today I just feel like sleeping or watching a movie even though I just had coffee.

I just realised today that I never got to finish watching the movie Slacker... I always watch a little bit and then I have to go do something else or I get bored of it and just close the movie HAHA.

Same as the book A Moveable Feast by Ernest Hemingway... either I fall asleep or I give up

#hey that sounds like life

I have been very unmotivated this sem and I can think of a few reasons why.
1. After around week 5 I decided that I'm just gonna use my s/us on the 2 breadth mods I'm taking this sem. I've really no interest in biology or business; just took those mods to clear my breadth module requirements. But I feel bad for Lianne who took the biz mod with me and thus has been tanking our group assignments since I gave up..... sorry my dear friend :(
2. Since I got my internship comfirmed I feel like there's no break after my exams so there's really not much to look forward to. LOL.

And I've been looking at the snaps and insta photos from all my friends who are currently overseas / on exchange and there's really only two words to describe how it looks..... "ho mia"

CAN'T WAIT FOR MY OWN EXCHANGE

All the beautiful European scenery and cities and food and travel

Come to mama

No comments: