Friday, November 11, 2016

You're right, it's true

Hellooo

Blogging cos procrastination

Really can't believe the sem is over. Done with all the presentations and assignments, and all that's left now is finals. I'm almost done with my 5th sem in NUS. Wth. I hardly feel like an adult yet and I'm gonna start working full-time in less than 2 years (hopefully)

I know I always say that each sem passes super fast, but this sem really topped it... still in disbelief that it's alr Reading Week. LOL. 

Had my last 9-hour day on Tuesday. If there's one thing I'm super happy to be saying goodbye to, it's this sem's Tuesdays. My timetable was super shiok in the sense that I managed to put everything into a 3-day work week, but the cost of that was my 9-hour odd week tuesdays. Fortunately the lecturer for my 9am class was super chill so some days I just came in late hehe

Hobo-ed at the studio both on wednesday and thursday to study. Went out to top up water at like 10pm and bumped into my eye candy 😍 we wave to each other but we've never talked before (not sure if he even knows my name LOL) As I was walking away I saw him look up and see me in the glass door reflection so I thought okay I should at least say hi... and we had a short convo yay he's so friendly and he has a nice voice too

ok nothing much to crap about alr so here's a few pictures (really just a few HAHA)


Throwback to Mayday Parade. Never been so close to the stage at a concert before hehe


Brooks looks so cute here like a small boy





Dinner and dessert a few weeks ago for a belated bday celebration for me
Went to Rangoon Road to have bkt and the soup was super peppery but the food was gooddd

I like this candid photo of DT

Looks like a Tigers Jaw album cover
Tasted pretty amazing
There was yuzu ice-cream under the duck and mango and it was pretty bomb

Expectation: Matcha filling oozes out onto the choc ice-cream below like on Instagram videos

Reality: DT accidentally breaks the biscuit and the whole matcha cake drops onto the ice-cream below

"Is she your only uni friend?"
HAHA
eternally glad to have you here in uni with me anyways :')

Oh I remember this was taken on a pretty shag day...
had a presentation just before, and my project group for this mod was super hiong...
they didn't allow me to use a script or even cue cards :(
But the prof loved our presentation, so I guess it was all worth it anyways

Had a much-needed coffee at humble after that
Plus humble expanded so much? wow
Love the new study spaces

Had an interview on Friday, then went to utown to catch my friends from the band Din's List perform
i think i'm actually quite glad that my band was outsted from the rising star competition so early.
so we didn't like go all the way to top 10 like Din's List only to not win...
does that make sense? hahaha

regardless, still an awesome performance, can't believe they didn't win
apparently the judges thought it was too heavy, which is a load of poo
plus i never would have picked the top 3 groups they picked to win...
Ben said it best
#risingshit

my project group for ec4394, my first level 4 mod
probably my favourite project group so far (but I don't think lianne agrees LOL)
cos they're quite funny and very easy to work with

While waiting to have our last tutorial of the sem yesterday



back to the grind

BYE

No comments: