Saturday, July 11, 2009

quizes, koped from angelina's blog again.
yes i know that this is my 3rd boliao post in one day. lol.


1.Who was the first person who smsed you?
zhihong! (:

2.Who was the last person who smsed you?
guanxiang.

3.Who was the person you last met?
outside? elaine?

4.Who are you thinking now?
me XD

5.do you wish someone was with you now?
friends! i wanna go out!

6. Is someone stuck in your mind now?
me? o.o

7. List 10 ppl.

1) Nicole
2) Xuemin
3) Elaine
4) Leeyanee
5) Tania
6) Zhihong
7) Zt
8) Dionne
9) Nicola
10) Daine

8.when was the last time you chatted with 3?
[Elaine] just now?

9.What if 5 and 10 quarrel?
[Tania & Daine] whoa. i dont think so.

10. who is 1 having a relationship with?
[Nicole] nobody? o.o

11. Is 9 fierce?
[Nicola] sometimes, when she's having moodswings. i remember last year when she scolded me the F-word & we pissed each other off. o.o lol

12. Is 3 and 4 studying in the same school?
[Elaine & Lianne] yup, somemore their classes just right next to each other o.o

13. Who is 2 to you?
[Xuemin] my dearest, kindest miss lee! (: ex-classmate & commates~~

14. how did you noe 10?
[Daine] through 1F, then we got into ED.

15. What are you to 4?
[Lianne] im ZhouYi to her o.o

16. Are you close to 7?
[Zt] kinda? we invented all the RNE insider jokes! XD

17. what if 4 and 10 fight?
[Lianne & Daine] wont la. o.o

18. How well do you noe 6?
[Zhihong] so-so (:

19. When did you last talk to 5 and 8?
[Tania & Dionne] tania was yesterday. dionne was today. (:

20. Is 3 important to you?
[Elaine] yeah why not?


1. I have come to realize that my butt:
is for smacking o.o learnt that from xm! XD

2. I have come to realize that when I'm angry:
i need to rant ><

3. I have come to realize that, if I love someone:
im wary.

4. I have come to realize that, I need:
friends! (:

5. I have come to realize that, I lost:
my brain. my grades have been falling ever since sec sch.

6. I have come to realize that, I hate it when:
i encounter a btch/bstard.

7. I have come to realize that, if Im drunk:
that would be freaky. o.o

8. I have come to realize that, marriage:
is weird.

9. I have come to realize that work:
is scary!

10. I have come to realize that, I will always be:
the one and only zoey :D

11. I have come to realize that, I like:
to slack ><

12. I have come to realize that, the last time I cried was:
when i watched a movie.

13. I have come to realize that, my cell phone is:
essential to me.

14. I have come to realize that, when I wake up in the morning:
i feel dizzy.

15. I have come to realize that, before I go to sleep at night:
i feel like rubbing my eyes.

16. I have come to realize that, right now I am thinking about:
how weird this quiz is.

17. I have come to realize that, babies:
are annoying.

18. I have come to realize that, when I get on Myspace:
i don't use Myspace. o.o

19. I have come to realize that, today I will:
have been slacking A LOT.

20. I have come to realize that, tonight I will:
fall asleep la

21. I have come to realize that, tomorrow I will:
go play ball again! (:

22. I have come to realize that, I really want to:
er, breathe? o.o

23. I have come to realize that, working out:
is a chore. ><

24. I have come to realize that, friends:
are what keeps me going. :D


I think I'm making a big mistake.
You're that very same nightmare,
and you're going to happen all over again.
I'm scared.

No comments: