TOMORROW IS MY BIG DAY.
HELP ME.
I DONT WANNA GO FOR EXAM.
I CANNOT TAKE STRESS. O.O
i very scared the examiner is some black-faced person who doesn't smile & only does when the exam is over.
very nervous! -hyperventilates-
kidding luh.
okay, just thought of something funny.
today when i came home, my brother was like, 'eh? why you wearing homeclothes? .........
ORHH! PON SCHOOL! O.O'
LOL. asif i will pon school la. i so guai! hahah.
I. STILL. VERY. NERVOUS. T.T
sianzxzxzxz.
i dont wanna go laa. i tell my mother i wanna quit piano so many times she don't care. okay, i will get through this & just skip to Grade8. fail nevermind, can retake, at least im already at Grade8. i must jiayou! ><
tmr go school collect all the 'good luck's & 'all the best's from people! ahaha.
i guess that's all for now.
will post about my examination & whether or not it's successful okay!
stay tuned~
No comments:
Post a Comment