Thursday, September 10, 2009

hello (:
my mama nagged at me cos the moment
i reached home i turned on the computer ._.


anyways, went learning journey today.
it was fun! i learned just a bit about structures.
& i joined lynnie's group cos she insisted
& insisted. then we asked jkoh,
& amazingly she allowed us to change groups!
so i switched with denden,
& went over to lynnie's group (:
i remember going through some interesting sculptures.
some like Soaring something outside Millenia Walk,
Abundance III at the side of the road
[that one was really cool]
& the Seeds Series thing near the mouth of S'pore River.


then there was the six paintbrush strokes thingy,
& Fountain of Wealth, in which rhesa splashed water
on me & i ended up with my right half drenched o.o
hahah. then during the break we went to BK
& sihan spilled her iced milo. damn poor thing can,
she didn't even drink a sip of it.
but in the end the staff gave her another one. LOL.
so good right! ahahah.


then we went back again & completed the walk,
then went back to the bus & set off for ahs again (:
nicole called me & asked me if i was free
& could i meet her at Bugis. so i said okay,
& took mrt all the way there.
hahah we got kinda lost & couldn't find each other XD
then we finally met at Guardian lol.
went to eat. she treated me to another lunch.
my first lunch was at BK. hahah.
she thinks 10 bucks at a japanese place is cheap o.o


anyway, we had pizza (: thanks for treating me!
& we went to watch G-Force. i only had just nice
for a ticket. she paid for most of the popcorn & drinks lol.
then we went home after the movie cos we had nothing else
to do. hahah we mrt-ed all the way to pasir ris before
i alighted at simei & she stopped at bedok.
her lack of mrt knowledge is simply amazing. -nods-

well anyways, i am obssessed with two songs;
Walk Away by Paula Deanda [omg thanks ader for
recommending it to me! ((:]
& Coming For You by Jojo. i Bluetoothed it from
senior deborah's phone but i didn't expect to like it so much (:
& both songs are R&B hahah. omgomg seriously super nice!
even ader who doesn't like R&B loves it XD
i love the beat + piano from both songs.
-goes crazy- heh. & i am sweating like a pigg.
the weather sucks these days.


Walk Away; Paula Deanda

I'm gonna remember you
You're gonna remember me
I'm gonna remember you
You're gonna remember me

I saw you with your new girl just yesterday
And I feel that I must confess
Even though it kills me to have to say
I'll admit that I was impressed
Physically just short of perfection
Gotta commend you on your selection
Though I know I shouldn't be concerned
In the back of my mind, I can't help but question
Does she rub your feet when you've had a long day
Scratch your scalp when you take out your braids
Does she know that you like to play PS2 till 6 in the morning, like I do

I can't explain this feeling
I think about it everyday
And even though we've moved on
It gets so hard to walk away
(I'm gonna remember you, You're gonna remember me)
Walk Away, Walk Away, Walk Away
(I'm gonna remember you, You're gonna remember me)
I can't forget how we used to be

Our life from day to day
Hoping maybe you'll come back
And though I tell myself not to be afraid
To move on but it seems I can't
Though a new man has given me attention
It ain't the same as your affection
Though I know I should be content
In the back of my mind
I can't help but question
Does he kiss me on the forehead before we play
Show up on my doorstep with a bouquet
Does he call me in the middle of the day
Just to say hey baby I love you
Like you used to

I can't explain this feeling
I think about it everyday
And even though we've moved on
It gets so hard to walk away
(I'm gonna remember you, You're gonna remember me)
Walk Away, Walk Away, Walk Away
(I'm gonna remember you, You're gonna remember me)

So hard to express this feeling
Cos nobody compares to you
And you know she'll never love you like I do

I can't explain this feeling
I think about it everyday
And even though we've moved on
It gets so hard to walk away
(I'm gonna remember you, You're gonna remember me)
Walk Away, Walk Away, Remember You
(I'm gonna remember you, You're gonna remember me)
(I'm gonna remember you, You're gonna remember me)

I can't explain this feeling
I think about it everyday
And even though we've moved on
It gets so hard to walk away
(I'm gonna remember you, You're gonna remember me)
Walk Away, Walk Away, Remember You
(I'm gonna remember you, You're gonna remember me)
(I'm gonna remember you, You're gonna remember me)


Coming For You; Jojo

Ooh, for you [for you, for you]

I had a change of heart, but I don't know where to start
What I'm about to say might surprise you
But now I see it clear, life ain't always fair, oh
What can you do, when you don't wanna hurt him
Cos you don't deserve him, & there's no other way, yeah

I'm breakin' down, I just can't take it anymore, oh no
I won't let you go, you know I'm coming for you
No matter what it's gonna take I gotta make this move
You're the one that I choose, you know I'm coming for you
& I just can't go another day, without you next to me, ohoh, yeah

Don't know what to say, guess I'll take the blame
Eventually it was bound to happen
I know you played your part, I ain't tryin' to make it hard
But it's the right thing to do
When you don't wanna hurt him, cos you don't deserve him
& there's no other way, yeah yeah yeah

I'm breakin' down, I just can't take it anymore, oh no
I won't let you go, you know I'm coming for you
No matter what it's gonna take I gotta make this move
You're the one that I choose, you know I'm coming for you
& I just can't go another day, without you next to me, ohoh, yeah

Now that you know the truth, just wanna be with you
Can't hold back, this is real, what we share
It's undeniable, don't wanna hide no more
Here I am, & I'm coming for you, oh

I'm breakin' down, I just can't take it anymore, oh no
I won't let you go, you know I'm coming for you
No matter what it's gonna take I gotta make this move
You're the one that I choose, you know I'm coming for you
& I just can't go another day, without you next to me, ohoh, yeah

No comments: