Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So so what
I'm still a rockstar
I got my rock moves
& I don't need you
And guess what
I'm having more fun
And now that we're done
I'm gonna show you
Tonight, I'm alright, I'm just fine
And you're a tool
So so what
I am a rockstar
I got my rock moves
And I don't want you tonight

cute song.

i think everybody's kinda riled up now.
cos of exams. everyone's like,
oh god, exams are coming, study study study,
mug mug mug. i'm not exactly in that kind of mood yet.
i can't take stress, i will die.
but of course, i have been studying too. -guai face-
i just don't know how to study for english.

ohyeah ohyeah, tomorrow is investiture.
ohmans (: i love investiture!
it's kind of a big thing for council.
though i don't see what's so amazing about it,
but i just feel excited hahah.
wearing my long-sleeved shirt to school tomorrow!
but can't wear aline skirt. then not nice le ._.
but nevermind. better than nothing.
yeah, must sleep early tonight (:
no blasting music til 10.30pm.
& i am so not done with english homework.
so paiseh today during eng, i actually thought i was done -.-

22 of the class didn't do seh.
that's like more than half. we have a class population of 36.
& then OEK didn't come AGAIN.
walao, at this rate we are gonna fail our chem la.
he's still at like halfway through ions. zzz.
& then next week we have some Health Week trail thing,
kinda by RNE. it's totally not our fault alright,
it's the higher-ups aka teachers who want us
to organise it. bleah.
even zhouyang thinks it's retarded.

i, am supposed to lead 2K along the entire trail,
together with the sc from 1K whom i still dunno yet.
what the hell. that's two councillors [& i am the senior?!]
for a total of more than 70 people.
how in the bloody world are two people gonna lead 70 people.
i think half of them will pon or something.
or halfway get lost. seriously, it's a huge number.
wellwell. nothing much else.
i think i will seriously die with carmen next year.
i have absolutely no one to crap with.
the two of us are like the noisiest. hais.

vj's lucky.
bye~

No comments: