Monday, November 25, 2013
Eighteen months have passed / Dead flowers grow from my chest
HELLOOOOOO NIHAO KONICHIWA (racking my brains for more greetings but actually I think that's all I have well so much for being a globalized citizen)
Listening to Machines Are Taking Over, the full album by Covette. Again. I ship this album so hard. How can anything be this perfect? Shayley Bourget's beautiful vocals, both clean and unclean, and the heaviness of the bass, and the drums played so perfectly and the quiet guitar licks in the background. Post-hardcore at its finest. Love it
Left with just Physics Paper 1! They seriously weren't kidding when they said A levels would pass really fast. Can't believe it's just less than 2 days to freedom. 45 hours to freedom, to be exact. It's so scary. I used to hate routines and love uncertainty but I think I'm growing old because now that the future is so uncertain I don't like it.
What do I want to do with my life? What? Wish I had an answer.
But I'm really excited when I think of what's to come in the next 8 months. Flying off to Morocco in just 8 days! Omg it's my first time stepping foot in Africa, I'm so stoked!! Finally going somewhere out of my continent! (other than aussie) Then it'll be nearly Christmas by the time I come back, and I have six or seven months to waste away hehehehehe
I think I entered my holiday mood after the Econs paper last thursday. I screwed up my paper 1 on monday really, really bad, like I was really writing rubbish and the feeling of knowing you're just sitting there screwing up an A level paper is just so awful. It was definitely the worst paper for me. So I got really stressed and pia-ed the next few days. Was totally banking on Globalisation and trade and they came out on macro goals and policies -__- Well of course I'm glad they weren't super tough questions but still. Makes me feel like all those life-draining brain-numbing 3-hour extra consultations we had were in vain. Oh well. Just glad it's all over. Studying econs was a nightmare. Haha
Went to town with L and T after that, and it was a really tiring but fun time. I don't remember what I did on Friday. I think I stayed home. Then I went to town again on Saturday with Jiams to mug, and to town again again with Lianne on Sunday.
Today's chem paper 1 was thankfully do-able. Managed to finish everything omg first time!!
Hope the paper 1 on wednesday has mercy on me so I won't get too ugly a grade for physics.
Bye!!! (I feel like the only person who's really enthusiastic for the end of As. Everyone else around me seems to be just like meh)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment