Tuesday, November 26, 2013

They're gonna file me under latest nostalgia


Oops it's laterally inverted but well, it's just a little thing I pasted on my bookshelf a long time back and when I first put it up it said "To start: 72 days. To end: 91 days." And now it says "To start: - days. To end: 1 days." I can't stop marveling at how fast time flew. Feels like just yesterday when I put it up. 



POST-AS.

1. Go to cafes to read books (instead of mug for once) 
2. Spend a day wasting my life away on youtube
3. Have tea while listening to all my albums
4. Go jamming 
5. MAYDAY FREAKING PARADE CONCERT OMFG.
6. Brush up on my guitar and bass, start playing piano again, learn drums
7. Travel to the west

Wums and I also made up a short list today that includes running to ECP, going to sentosa to lepak, cycling at Ubin etc. 

Today was my last day of going out to mug and it feels so weird but... a good kind of weird. 

Also, I was looking through my notes and like, wow, I don't need these anymore. But I couldn't bear to throw them in the recyling bag. All the chem notes I spent hours pondering over and that were so, so, so very important to me before, and all the econs notes furiously written during econs tutorials, and math, my favourite subject... how can I throw all of you away just like that? HAHA it sounds so weird but it's true. Emotionally attached to all these papers. 

I don't really have definite plans for tomorrow after school, actually. I'm just looking forward to going home after I'm done doing whatever's the conventional definition of fun tomorrow after the paper and watching tv with a cup of milo in hand. 

Buh-bye! Last paper!!! 

No comments: