Thursday, February 12, 2015

All the times we spilt our coffees and stayed out way too late

Looks like everybody comes to GEK1519 to multi-task haha. The people around me are all working on assignments/surfing Youtube while Prof Bernard goes on about pandan cake recipe (no kiddz) 

Was on the bus otw to school one cold morning a few days ago when it suddenly struck me that I'm going to miss school so much when I graduate. I know I'm only still in Year 1 but everyone keeps talking about how fast your uni years will fly by. I don't wanna start working :'( 

I love learning and listening to professors digress (like right now) and dressing like a slob every day and having ccas. Don't wanna have to dress in office wear (YUCK) and worry about nasty colleagues and overbearing bosses :((( 

Ok, enuff about that. Just gonna treasure my uni life from now on. (who am I kidding what life LOL) 

Got my german test back today (yes the one I studied the wrong chapters for) and I'm damn happy to announce I scored a 43%! I'm serious. Thought I would get no more than a 20% for sure. The average is 82% but who cares, I didn't even study ahahahaa good job zoey 

(Oops I stopped writing when lecture ended but s'okay now I'm back) 

Anw I might be forming a new band... justsaying. Haiya I'm such a band slut, I know. (hi Lum you can slap me again)  

Made my way to UCC after lecture just now cause I was gonna help out at cac+us which is this annual concert organized by the CAC. Kinda lame cause all I did the whole evening was move a crash onto the stage and move it back after the performance hahaha but it's fine cause I got to hang backstage with lovely people from my cca. I haven't laughed so hard since starting uni I think. (Excluding the time I spend with Lianne cause we laugh at EVERYTHING) 

Also I reached UCC ten minutes early and was feeling a bit lost then as I was wandering around someone called, "Zoey??" and it was Yueyao!!! Haven't seen her in damn long (tried to arrange a lunch in sem 1 but it failed HAHA) and I sat down with her and we camwhored and it was like old times all over again; we were being so noisy in the quiet lobby hahaha

Miss those precious AHS days

(Tonight by FM static came on my ipod and it is intensifying the melancholiness) 

But ya fancy running into her in school!! Made my day

Damn tired now, but what a wonderful day :) Can't wait to get home and zzz