Tuesday, February 24, 2015

And all these Tallahassee skylines, they keep singing out a song

Helloooooo

I spent the last two days at CCP doing some intense revision with @rundownhills (lianne). (not continuously la) (funfact: I almost called her rundownhills out loud once LOL)

Met up with my bae (wums) today for a quick dinner and then... yes, mugging again. Glad our schedules are finally aligned (both of us are having exams) so we get to do something together for once... even if it's mugging

Feels like there's a ton of work to do... and we're almost mid-week already! omg die

Meeting the others for gig prac tomorrow morning and might be going out with some amplifites at night... yay my first ever meeting outside of school with uni friends wowow level up zoey good job -pats myself on the back-

Sorry, full of crap cause I'm delirious already. Felt floaty the whole day today from lack of sleep (due to spending too much time lying on my bed using my phone, not cause I was studying) + caffeine. Feels like I'm back in sec4 / JC... -shudders at the thought of the O level and A level periods-

I remember spending the early hours of new year's day nua-ing on B's sofa and h2ht-ing with the jc kids. Then making the impromptu decision to take a morning walk in our PJs to the nearby macdonald's for breakfast. That day feels like an era ago, sigh. Can't wait for mid-terms to be overrrrrr

K better go before I turn 80 typing this

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let's go let's go all the way! Stay strong! :)