Sunday, February 15, 2015

Time is running out

Sitting here waiting for Dod so we can go shop for my new guitar. 

Really hope I find my new baby today!! 

Feeling tired though I only went to school for two lectures today hahaha

I only have school on two days this week, thanks to chinese new year! Oh and a nice indian lady at subway wished me a happy new year haha. Real sweet of her. Which reminds me, I definitely eat too much subway. I think I have it about twice a week. 

Next week is recess week (aka study break -__-) and the week right after is midterms. Week 8 is e-learning week (wow my first ever e-learning week in nus) and then I've two gigs plus my first CA for science of music in Week 9. Busy busayye. 

Like I said before, this sem is definitely gonna fly by. I'm so sad that my time in university in passing so quickly. In a flash I'll be a year 2! Nooooo :( 

I feel like pooping. Bye


Selfie from saturday to reward you for reading my blog 

No comments: