Friday, March 6, 2015
Can't repeat
And I'm just wishing I could stop, but
Life goes on
Come of age
Can't hold on
Turn the page
Time rolls on
Wipe these eyes
Yesterday laughs
Tomorrow cries
Pretty generic lyrics on Can't Repeat, but the awesome music makes up for it and actually kind of makes the words seem to ring truer.
I have been telling people recently, "(insert band name here) is actually pretty popular underground," and the other day someone finally pointed out to me how ironic it sounds. LOL. Never realized.
Also, someone asked me if I had a blog because of how much I seem to like writing. Felt so bad about lying when I said no, but I am so not ready for people to stumble upon a site that contains seven years' worth of almost-daily written entries from me, many of them straight from the heart.
It's like accidentally walking out of your house naked (not that I would know)
But ya I realize how easy it is for anyone to stalk me if they wanted to. They can just type in my name, my school, names of my close friends and whatever useful personal details they have about me, and they can easily find an entry or two.
(sekali that friend of mine already found my blog, in which case, dayumm...)
ok bye LAST MIDTERM TOMORROW HALLELUJAH
(listen to the Offspring album pls it is damn good I cannot)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment