Today was such a good day!!! :)
Met Jiams at Kem at 8.30am and she drove us to ECP to cycle. Feels like quite long since I've cycled! Love going to ECP to cycle. We got a double bike and I managed to sit at the front to steer us both!! (albeit for five minutes) Couldn't do it at first and about to give up. But on my last try we succeeded. Heheh
Drove to AHS to attempt to have lunch there. The usual guard waved us in without asking any questions when Jiams said we were going to collect our SGCs. Perks of having a car
Hadn't been back to AHS in ages! About two years I think? Saw a lot of ex-teachers but none of them recognized us LOL. Ms Koh (our sec1 form teacher) glanced at us and turned away without a hint of recognition. :(
It was soo good to be back in AHS! Some of the best times of my life were spent there and it's so nice to go back and see how almost nothing has changed. And all the kiddies looked so small omg did we really look that cute last time??
Went home and procrastinated until about 4pm before finally starting on my science of music essay which is due this sat. Proud to say I've completed and submitted it already hehehe not bad right. Wrote an 800-word essay from scratch in 4 hours! (ok doesn't sound like that much of a feat but it really was)
Time for bed good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment