Saturday, March 14, 2015

We are indifferent

It's the end of e-learning week!

Even though there were no lessons in school this week, it was still a crazy week for me. Every day felt like a mad rush from the moment I woke up. Especially thursday when I woke up at 9am, only realized I had gig prac at 10am all the way in NUS when someone said "see you guys later" on the whatsapp group, and then I felt super kancheong as I immediately started to fly around the house. Totally not a good way to start the day haha

Didn't have to go back for lessons, but still had to go to school almost every day for practice. Didn't even manage to touch drums this week. Definitely limiting myself to a max of one gig next sem (say say only)

Also just found out that one of my gigs next week is a legit concert omg. Like people have to pay an entrance fee and all. I thought it was just a free-for-all thing at YIH or something. HAHA.

And this week's e-learning load for German had no mercy omg. But I managed to finish the week's worth of work in one day. AWWYEAH

On a more serious note, I realize I love when people open up to me hahaha. Even though I often have little clue what to say in such situations, I really appreciate it when people do that. It's like they trust me enough to tell me things, and that makes me happy. hahaha

Next week is gonna be another crazy week. And the semester is passing wayyyy too quickly. Week 9... 10... 11... 12... 13... then reading week and finally finals week. Omg. But on the other hand, I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY THREE-MONTH BREAK. ahhhhhhh

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yesss I concur the part about people opening up willingly. It's like they gave you a part of themselves and brings you two closer together:)

ZOEY said...

Exactly :) Haha