Saturday, April 4, 2015

Each had a half of a king and queen seat

Heylowwww

ONE WEEK LEFT OF TUTORIALS.

Words cannot express my joy because I really don't like tutorials. SO BORING. And I'm quite a slow learner so I always get lost halfway through. Definitely prefer lectures to tutorials. Is it just me??

German test next week, two finals in Week 13 and MIDI composition due in that same week which I'm totally screwed for because I haven't started and I have no idea how to start. 

And wow almost done with German 2! Ich kann es nicht glauben. Wo hat die Zeit gehen? 

Although German is super time-consuming (I think I spend more time on german than on my core mods) it's very fufilling to me and I definitely don't regret taking it. Through studying german I also discovered my passion for learning languages. I think there's so much that a person can learn just by studying a language. 

All nerdiness aside, YAY CAN'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER 26 DAYS TO PASS. I can almost taste the three-month breakkkkkk. Planning to go to Bangkok with my parents (again LOL oh well they like it and Bangkok is fun anyways) in June, find a job so I can have moolah to spend, and learn how to slap bass. Cause everybody's doing it. And if I have moolah I'll get my fuzz pedal. Teaheeeee

Also most likely performing for a gig that's happening on 23rd May at Siloso Beach -insert OMG emoticon here- I feel damn rad?? Hahahhaa

And extended fam gathering is happening next week yay we haven't had one in so long. Funny cause I used to hate family gatherings, but now I'm actually looking forward to this coming one :) 

That's all for today

Week 12 here i come!

2 comments:

%TaNiA% said...

how about the holiday with tania and lianne??

ZOEY said...

what we also never confirm anything LOL don't even know where we're going