- Last SOM tutorial. I always feel sad when tutorials end especially if I really like my tutorial group cause I know I'll never see them again. (Except for my 2101 tutorial; can't wait to never see them again) Had to rush to my next lecture right after and hesitated thinking if I should say bye to the only friend I made in that tutorial group (what there were only 4 tutorials ok no time to make friends) and decided to say bye :( felt so sad! Might as well have said farewell
Tuesday:
- Walked into Subway for brunch and the lady at the counter looked up, smiled and said, "6 inch honey oat cold cut trio?" LOLOL i go to Subway so often the staff has memorized my order. #takinglosertothenextlevel
- Met with potential new bandmates at night for jamming sesh! Much fun. Looking forward to the break when we can finally meet up regularly! Teahee
Wednesday:
- No schooooool day. Got up early in the morning and had a sudden craving for potato salad that wouldn't go away, so I went down to buy ingredients and made it on impulse. Yum yum. I heart potatoes. Parents said it was yum too. Nawww
Thursday (today):
- Left with just one tutorial (and som lecture that I'm still thinking whether to go for) later and then I'll be done with lessons for the week. YAY
Shit it looks like it's gunna rain :( how to go home later omg no pls don't rain
No comments:
Post a Comment