Hi friends!
Waow that was a long hiatus.
The past week, again, flew by. Been rushing to meet deadlines (finally done with burden MIDI omg just need to find out how to export now) and complete tutorials. Whole of saturday was gone yesterday too cos of band meeting and extended fam gathering afterwards. But had fun so it's all k :) took a loooong bus ride from nus to my cousin's place for the gathering too. So nice haha haven't been on such a long bus ride for so long
German final at 10am tomorrow and I haven't done shit :( and it's the last week of school starting tomorrow! Holy crap. Still in much disbelief. Oh yeah, also realized that last week sadly wasn't the last week of tutorials :( Sighpie
And I had to reschedule my 2102 tutorial and put it on wednesday my free day cause I won't be able to chiong from utown to my SOM final exam at science in time on thursday (yes, I checked the announcements early this time HAHA).
So I have to go all the way to school on wednesday for a one hour tutorial :( what is life
ok bye I still have drums at 3 later and I haven't practised the entire week haha
No comments:
Post a Comment