Hi! Back with more pictures yayyy
It's finally the end of what has been the most busy/stressful 1.5 weeks this sem. So HAPPYYY
Week 7 Monday:
Spent one of my free days in school as usual (the irony), studying for the 3304 midterm + doing readings.
Week 7 Tuesday:
Skipped LSM lecture for the first time this sem, to study for the 3304 midterm.
Week 7 Wednesday:
3351 lecture, then rushed to mpsh for the 3304 midterm, which was easier than I expected, but after I came out I realised I made careless mistakes -___- f my life
Week 7 Thursday:
Finally went for DSC lecture! And learnt nothing as usual. Then had 3351 tutorial, and skipped DSC tutorial for the first time cos I didn't want to go alone (Lianne made plans with her friend cos for some reason she thought we had no tutorial... i don't even know why LOL)
Week 7 Friday:
Had my first interview for internship, which lasted five minutes, wow. Then went to school, studied for the DSC midterm and sat for the midterm.
Left before time was up so I could make it to catch 100 bands fest with the ampd people. Saw iman's league who were pretty much great as always, though the mix was very shitty, and some strange metalcore band, and cashew chemists 😍 if I were 15 I would have had such a huge crush on Yuji...
Then we had supper as usual, and I got home at an unearthly hour as usual 😪 but free car ride, so not complaining.
Week 7 Saturday:
Attempted to do work, but I did nothing all day. I can never study at home :(
Was supposed to meet DT and Jiams for bak kut teh to celebrate my bday, but Jiams fell sick, so I dabao-ed porridge for us to her house instead and we watched Tangled together. It was so nua, but prolly my favourite thing I did all week ☺️ (aww) Hanging out with the bff is always therapeutic.
Week 7 Sunday:
Turned 21! yayyyy. Tbh I don't feel different at all. There's been so many 21st celebrations this year that I just associated myself with being 21 instead of 20 as well. Didn't have a celebration unlike most of my friends, cos too lazy to plan LOL I think it's more effort than it's worth tbh.
Way too lazy to dress up as well. If I had one, my theme would probably be "PJs". And then anybody who comes in anything other than seasoned baggy tshirts and fbts/pajama shorts is a liar and has to do a forfeit. muahahaha.
Had lunch at crystal jade with the parents. So yummyyy. Good food is everything.
Got home and.... studied for my midterm LOL #no life
But it was a really great day, feeling so loved with so many birthday messages hehe.
Week 8 Monday:
Had another interview. Felt sian cos the timing was very bad (2.30pm), the e-mail said there would be a 1 hour writing test, when I got there the person said it's 1.5 hours, and I took 2 hours to do it. Sat in a room that had a glass wall that was for some reason facing the main entrance, so for everyone who walked in the building, the first thing they would see was this girl sitting alone in an empty room like a prisoner, writing a test... felt like I was in detention or something srsly.
Went home and did some work, and at night I was feeling down, so I decided to listen to a random song I like to listen to on quiet nights (hear you me by jimmy eat world) and the next recommended song was 'the middle', also by jimmy eat world, and I've never heard that so I just decided to give it a shot.
And the lyrics were so apt for my current mood? I was pretty shocked.
It just takes some time
Little girl, you're in the middle of the ride
Everything, everything will be just fine
Everything, everything will be alright, alright
I couldn't decide whether to take it as a sign of divine intervention, or write it off as just another song with generic lyrics... LOL
But then again, what are the odds of picking a song that a band wrote about a girl feeling down right? 🤔
It did make me feel a lot better, though. Hahaha
Week 8 Tuesday:
Skipped lsm lecture again to study for another midterm. Then went to the ampd mixer at night! It was really fun. Being the awkward person I am, I mostly stuck to my same old friends from ampd, but it was still funn. Had hotpot and stuffed myself with veggies (more for me cos I realised a lot of ampd people don't like veggies. Is this a thing? Maybe people who play in bands tend not to like veggies? But correlation does not imply causation 🤔 LOL. I feel like only Lianne will laugh at this.)
And it was awesome cos Mark DJ-ed, and he and i have almost the exact same taste in music so i just spent most of the night fangirling over old songs and singing along to them. (mcr, all time low, pierce the veil, red jumpsuit apparatus... we joked that it was Emo Night)
And then some people left to catch other ampd people performing at clarke quay, others went back to the studio to jam and eat supper, and I.... went home cos I had midterm the next day.
Week 8 Wednesday (today):
FINALLY DONE WITH MIDTERMS. Woohoooo. Only had 3 this sem actually, but I think I felt stressed and rushed the whole week cos I had to prepare and travel for interviews as well.
Also had another interview after school today, which made my whole week, cos I got it on the spot ☺️ the work environment seems nice, the office is small and pretty and for some reason almost everyone there was ang moh. My interviewer was a super duper chio french lady who looked like she should have been a supermodel instead. (dunno if it's professional to say this stuff on my blog but LOL)
But I'm really glad I got the offer cos I was looking forward to getting this one.
And now... pictures
![]() |
| My fuel |
| Been writing stuff again recently hehe hope to put them to good use someday |
| Making beer in lsm lecture |
| My band for the rising star competition! sadly we didnt get in :( but it was fun getting to know them |
| totally LOL-ed |
| There was a period of time when I went to church as a child. These memes seriously brought back memories when I saw them LOL |
| and when your christian friends bring you to their church |
| studied in school most of recess week (i think?) |
| my birthday balloon was supposed to last 1 week but it lasted 3 weeks :') |
| @ Divika's 21st last saturday! |
| WQ said it himself: "omg I never thought I would see a girl so ugly in my life" |
| Ampd made stickers wow. Damn pretty and I want to buy, but $2 each :/ Spot me hehe |
| my favourite pasar malam food hehe |
| Ampd hotpot! Spot me again #creepin |
| While coming home today after I finally got an internship offer LOL |
| Oops couldn't decide which one to post |
| I was totally triggered by this nuswhispers post.... what's wrong with wearing tshirt shorts slippers to sch?? OP confirm freshie i tell you. |
Okay bye

No comments:
Post a Comment