Friday, June 11, 2010

500th postttt! :D yay! Hahaha

i'm back from Korea! (obviously).
a few things i would like to say,
since my laziness disallows me
to blog in full about my 6 days in Korea <3

1. Korea was cool + awesome.
2. Outskirts of Korea are beautiful. Mountains!
3. Myeongdong Street is a shopping haven o_o
4. I saw a bear humping another bear in a safari.
The funny thing was the others' reaction though.
5. I saw a fat naked woman in a changing room T.T
traumatised for life.
6. I heard 4 Ne-Yo songs in Korea altogether <3
7. i heard Big Bang's Tell Me Goodbye twice <3
8. korean food is horrible.
9. Korean people are either very nice or very kp.
10. I think i grew fatter since my stay in Korea, HAHA

damned tired now.
the plane flight was bloody horrible.
pilot bo skills.
every one hour you hear an announcement
about air turbulence and seatbelt safety.

oh, last but not least,
Korean guys ain't cute :/
like Singapore guys standard,
so you can imagine how horrible right?
HAHA jk guys!

the closest to 'cute' was the tour guide's assistant,
Mr Kim. he looks very little boy-ish. i bet elaine like (;

well, that's about it.
tomorrow still got piano,
hai so sian ):
goodnight world!
i know you all missed me :D

~

No comments: