(THIS POST WAS MEANT TO BE POSTED YESTERDAY, 9TH FEB.)
Okay something mega ultra uber embarrassing happened just now, I met Lifang and Zhenying for dinner (Ahhhh missed them so much I'm so glad I finally got to meet up with them!) and we went to Wendy's.
And while we were almost done eating, I ate some of Lifang's baked potato skin and she was very disgusted. I mean, what's wrong? LOL potato skin is nutritious and tasty!
Anyway, so I asked if I should ask one of the Wendy's staff if their baked potato skin was edible, and at first they didn't think I was serious about asking hahaha. Zhenying pushed me to go, and I went to ask this lady at the counter. She said 'huh?' and her male colleague answered for her. He said "Yes, it's edible! We scrubbed it!"
And while saying it, he did this reaaaally funny face, pretending to hold a potato in one hand, and doing the scrubbing action with it. I had to laugh. And when I went back to my seat, I repeated the whole conversation to Lifang who didn't catch it (while Zhenying heard and saw everything and was laughing away) and I even imitated his facial expression.
Then when I turned back after I'd finished talking, I caught him at the exact second when he was bursting into laughter! He was laughing at my facial expression and I could tell that he'd heard everything and saw me repeating the whole conversation omgomgomg the mortification.
I seriously considered running to the toilet to hide for a few minutes because it was just sooo embarrassing!!!
I thought he wasn't looking T____T Never going back to Wendy's again. (Actually I know I'll probably go back soon cause the food isn't half-bad) Hope he doesn't recognise me the next time I go back. Ahhhhhh. I must've looked like an idiot imitating him LOL
And Zhenying said she saw him telling his other colleagues about the incident. Die. I will become the secret staff joke of Wendy's. And... the guy was kinda cute. He had a really nice smile and eyes and... Yeah, that's not the point. Point is, I kept rushing Lifang to finish her food so we could get out of there hahaha. My face and ears were burning red.
~
No comments:
Post a Comment