Sunday, February 5, 2012

Thanks for the memories

I had this super creepy dream last night, it started off with me & Christine in my living room, and we were listening to The Black Parade, and it was Cancer playing. I remember the song so loud and clear in my dream. Then after Cancer finished, I wondered what song was gonna come up next, Disenchanted or I Don't Love You (but in real life, it's actually neither, it's Mama) And just then, this quiet girl's voice came on the speakers: "This next song is a song that I like a lot." I was shocked because nothing like that happens on the album, and me and Christine exchanged glances. Suddenly Face Down by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus came on! I was like what's going on? Christine took the remote and lowered the volume, but the song remained the same volume. We plugged out the stereo, but still the thing kept playing! We thought we must have taken out the wrong switch, so we went around plugging out everything we could find, all the wires, but as we were doing it, the song just kept playing and it was even becoming louder! Then somehow I realised it was a dream, and quickly woke up. That always happens to me when I have nightmares. Anyway, it still felt scary. Face Down is actually a song about an abusive relationship, and how the girl, broken and pained, manages to get the courage to break it off with him. The coincidence is way too scary :/ ~

No comments: