I apologise for my late of updating! So I'm at home now, not feeling too well, and yeah the other J1s from tpjc are at sentosa now haha. I think tpjc is okay-ish, maybe it'll take time for me to get used to it. But two years are gonna fly by, right? :)
I'm quite homesick, and by homesick I'm talking about AHS :( I knew I'd miss it when I left, but now that I'm gone, I miss it soooo much. I guess I kinda took that feeling of familiarity there for granted. The only thing I don't miss about it is definitely the uniform. Tpjc's uniform is wayyyy nicer hahaha.
I'm listening to The Cab as I write; never thought alternative rock could feel so soothing. Everything's changing but my music library doesn't. I'm so apprehensive about this whole new-school thing. Can't remember how I felt about entering primary school and secondary school.
Why can't secondary school be 6 years long? D: Primary was 6 years, sec sch is 4 years and JC is 2 years. Sighhhhh.
I don't think I'm making much sense... I just logged on for the sake of updating. Checked my stats and they've been falling :( I can't blame you guys either, anyway I won't be updating that frequently anymore, as much as I'd like to. Gonna be busy busy busy!
Life sucks, and then you die. Ahaha.
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment