Wednesday, August 29, 2012

For Baltimore

Quick post :)

So today is my brother's birthday, and it also kind of hit me that today is 29th August.

Seriously, where does the time go? August is already coming to an end, before you know it the promos will come, the promos will fly by and we'll be partying hard, and then it'll be christmas and a whole new year all over again.

I know I say this a loooot and you guys are probably sick of reading it but. I'm terrified.

I'm terrified that all of life is going to pass us by just as quickly because we're always running and running, and there's just no time to think about time.

Anyway, these past few days have been pretty normal, just school and homework and bits and pieces of freetime and pretty much having my phone glued to me wherever I go. I think I'm getting way too addicted to my phone.

Not really because of social media or texting and all, but more of because I've finally figured out how to download youtube-converted-mp3 songs into my phone, which is really convenient, and hence now I practically have two music apps. Yayyyyyy

Highlight of the week was probably mugging yesterday at tampines with Jiams. We originally settled at McCafe, but were asked to leave after an hour or so because more customers were coming in. I like the manager, she was real polite about it :)

So we headed to Coffee Bean at T1. It was pretty empty, but no surprise there because most people aren't idiots like me and don't drink coffee around 8pm at night. (I ended up sleeping at 1.30am last night)

Overall I feel it was a pretty productive mugging session. Definitely much more productive than me just sitting here on my bedroom floor blogging from my phone.

Halfway through mugging, I zoned off a little and started thinking about random things, and decided to break the comfortable silence.

"Jiams?"

"What?"

"I just wanted to say I love you."

"Okay."

"Because I was thinking... I mean... What if one of us suddenly died?"

Her face was epic.

It was really just a random thought, I'm most definitely not suicidal or anything like that. But seriously, her reaction was priceless! Hahahaha

So September is coming, brace yourself for the 'time to wake Green Day up' jokes. :)

BYE

~

No comments: