I'm back!
There's so much to talk about, I don't even know where to begin.
Firstly, about the auditions I was talking about in my previous post. My band didn't get through :( I was just moping the rest of the day away because really, we worked so hard.
I really don't think it's because we aren't good or anything, we just happened to screw up. Sigh. But it's okay, we'll learn from our mistakes :) there's always a next time.
My other group did get through though. I'll be blunt and say it was kinda unexpected for me haha because I didn't think we would stand out or anything; we did a relatively simple song. I think it was JC's voice that got us through. Still, I'm proud of us :)
So I realise this is my second time performing for school, the first was Soul Night and it was with 12S16, it was fun :)
But neither is with my band :/ I really hope we get to perform someday.
school has been nuts. I really really feel like I don't have a life anymore. I used to go out sometimes to have dinner with my friends (lepak-ing under the night sky with Jiams will always be a fond memory) or go to town occasionally.
But I haven't gone to town in so long and sometimes when I actually have fun I feel guilty, like I'm not supposed to :( I don't think I'm stressed or anything like that. Just tired.
I really miss having a life.
Song of the week is Hallelujah by Kate Voegele. I love her voice.
The song is beautiful written and it does things to your heart, especially when she sings the opening lines "Well I've heard there was a secret chord David played and it pleased the Lord, but you don't really care for music do you."
Ok off to... what? Yep you guessed it, work. #nolife
Haha
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment