Should I cut my hair???????
I really don't know. My hair is pretty long now, about slightly more than halfway down my back, and it's kind of troublesome but then I like it long too. Oh well, I think I'll keep it for now.
Quick post before I go shower because I've been feeling sticky the whole day.
Yesterday was a good day because melons had a full meetup! We played basketball at the usual court near Et's house, felt just like old times :') Jiams and I reached first because she met me at simei to help me pump my basketball and her mom gave us a ride.
None of us wanted to pair with Et HAHAHA omg we're all so mean. Jiams and I paired and Dt had no choice but to pair with Et lolol. Me and Jiams won 11-6! Second round, I paired with Dt and we won 11-3 hahaha.
After basketball we went to lunch. Jiams and I passed Dt and Et our stuff and jogged all the way to Macs at t-mart to get there in time for Macs' breakfast though Jiams wums kept stopping along the way.
I've missed playing basketball :( Thinking back, it's been three years since melons first picked it up, man how time flies.
After basketball I went home and showered and went to study later with my bandmates till about 9+. It was pretty productive to me! :)
Promos are in 39 days, #leggo
BYE
Ps. When is the new MCR album coming out? :( I know we should be patient and all especially since we're probably awaiting a masterpiece, but ahhhh I can't wait!! Haha sometimes I wonder if MCR ever feels the pressure, just knowing millions of people worship them and expect their fifth album to be complete brilliance.
~
No comments:
Post a Comment